New Construction Windows Available to Homeowners in Houston, TX
When it comes to building your dream home, don’t settle for second-best products—especially when choosing replacement windows. In fact, one of the best ways to ensure you choose the highest quality products for your home is by starting a conversation with your builder about the different high-performance window options on the market. For residents and home builders of Houston, TX, the best energy-efficient solution can be found at Gulf Coast Windows. As the most tenured window company in the area, we have perfected our window collection—only offering advanced products that have time and again proven high-performance functionality. And, our new construction windows are no exception.
Advantages of Our New Construction Windows for Your Home
Energy efficiency is a big consideration for new homeowners and home builders when it comes to finding new construction windows. The easiest way to spot an energy-efficient window is by looking for an ENERGY STAR® certification—a third-party rating designed to assist consumers in the recognition of energy-efficient products and promote their environmental and economic benefits. By upgrading their AMI Builder Series New Construction Windows to our ClimaTech Insulated Glass Package, homeowners can significantly cut their energy costs with a product that has been designed to meet or exceed the demanding specifications of the ENERGY STAR® program. This energy-efficient window package features:
- Low-E glass with argon gas fills for added insulation
- 3/4″ insulated glass units for improved thermal efficiency
- An interlocked meeting rail for reduced air infiltration and added security
- A high-performance warm-edge spacer system to stop heat conduction
- A multi-chambered design for enhanced energy efficiency and reduced noise infiltration
Since 80% of a window is glass, real heating and cooling savings come from improved glass performance. By incorporating high-performance PPG Low-E Glass with argon gas and the PPG Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System, our ClimaTech Insulated Glass Package improves the efficiency of windows by decreasing heat transfer.
More About Our New Construction, Single-Hung Replacement Windows
AMI Builder Series single-hung windows feature a beveled, double wall and a narrow-profile design for increased strength and larger glass exposure. Color-coordinated locks and keepers, tilt latches, a fully-extruded lift rail, and tilt-in lower sash all combine to make a functional as well as an appealing window design. Other features of these new construction windows include:
- Integral pre-punched nailing fin on all four sides
- J-channel receptor on side jambs, sill, and header
- Beveled exterior mainframe
- Exterior drop-in glazing
- 3/4″ insulated glass unit for thermal efficiency
- Reinforced lock rail for added strength.
- Interlock at meeting rail for reduced air infiltration and added security
- Tilt-in sash for ease of cleaning
- Fully-extruded lift rail
- A high-performance warm edge spacer system
- Multi-chambered design for energy efficiency and reduced noise
- Solid vinyl frames and sashes for strength, energy efficiency, and ease of maintenance
- Mitered and welded construction for strength and beauty
- Stainless steel constant force balance
- Color-coordinated cam lock and keeper
- Roll-formed aluminum frame with fiberglass half-screen
To learn more about our new construction windows for your forever home in Houston, TX, contact Gulf Coast Windows today.