Why Are Aluminum Windows the Best Choice for Your Home?
When the time comes to replace the windows at your home, the options can seem endless. To help streamline the process, try focusing on one element of your new windows at a time. For example, one of the most important components to consider is window material. But, how can you tell which material is best? For homeowners in Houston, TX, one of the most popular window materials is aluminum. Available from the experts at Gulf Coast Windows, aluminum windows are designed to provide superior structural integrity and thermal performance for a long-lasting upgrade you’re sure to love.
The Performer I
Aluminum windows (the Performer I) have been a longtime specialty at Gulf Coast Windows. As part of our Performer Series, these top-tier aluminum windows offer an assortment of beneficial features at an affordable price. Combining outstanding energy efficiency with enhanced curb appeal and security, they feature the following innovative components:
- The Heat Reflector dual-seal insulating glass system, for improved energy efficiency
- A zinc-locking mechanism, for better window security
- A thermal break throughout the sash and frame, to deter heat transfer
- A heavy-duty aluminum frame, for enhanced structural integrity
- Double weatherstripping, for ultimate protection against air infiltration, dust, and noise
What’s more, our aluminum windows are ENERGY STAR® certified, meet AAMA industry standards, and comply with all Texas Department of Insurance requirements.
To learn more about what makes aluminum windows that best choice for your home in Houston, TX, turn to the window company locals trust most — Gulf Coast Windows.