Durable, Energy-Efficient Vinyl Windows for Homes in Houston, TX
As far as vinyl windows are concerned, it’s tough to beat the Performer II from Gulf Coast Windows. We are an established window company that’s based in Houston, serving homeowners throughout Texas. And, while all of the replacement windows in our Performer series are designed to outperform traditional models, our vinyl windows are ideally suited for homeowners in need of an economically priced window that features an assortment of benefits. In short, the Performer II is exactly what many vinyl windows aspire to be: A structurally durable and highly energy-efficient window that is crafted with impressive attention to detail.
What Makes Vinyl Replacement Windows a Smart Choice for Your Home?
When the time comes to invest in new windows for your home, vinyl is an excellent material to consider. Why? As window technology has advanced, vinyl has quickly become one of the most affordable and energy-efficient materials for window construction. Other advantages of investing in our vinyl replacement windows include:
- Enhanced curb appeal – From interesting design details to an abundance of color blends, your vinyl windows are sure to stun.
- Outstanding thermal performance – Vinyl, in and of itself, is an energy-efficient material. Paired with thermal insulative components, these windows are great at impeding heat transfer.
- Unmatched structural integrity – To ensure your windows will last well into the future, our frames are twice as durable as standard vinyl window designs.
The Window Company You Can Trust
The Performer II is the window that Gulf Coast Windows’ founder, Jim Fiume, launched the company with. Since then, this window has become a staple at an ever-growing number of homes across Texas. In fact, by partnering with us, you will be doing business with a window company that is:
- Established – Gulf Coast Windows was founded in 1983, making it one of the oldest window installation contractors in the region. Our longevity speaks volumes to the quality of our products and service.
- Award-winning – Our company has received the Award of Excellence and Pinnacle Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Committed to achieving total customer satisfaction – All vinyl windows from Gulf Coast Windows are backed by a 50-year, non-prorated warranty that can be transferred up to three times. This warranty, which even covers accidental glass breakage, is a sign that we take the satisfaction of our customers seriously.
For additional information about our vinyl windows (Performer II) and our window replacement services, contact Gulf Coast Windows today. Based in Houston, we proudly serve homeowners throughout Texas.