Security Storm Windows, Houston
When you need replacement storm windows, select our specialty aluminum storm windows that secure your home and help save on energy bills, using Ford Sunglas®. By using our storm windows, you not only secure your home, but also reduce dust and pollen, outside noise, and increase the value of your home. Storm security windows that use Ford Sunglas® offer glass replacement and a lifetime transferable warranty.
Our Storm Window Features
- Frame: 7063T5 extruded multi-dimensional, honeycomb heavy gauge construction. aluminum alloy, tempered five times, will not rust or corrode, engineered for structural strength, rigid and durable.
- Mitered Corners: Precise “cabinet” cut, bolted down, will not shift, liquid vinyl weld on interior, no air infiltration.
- Weatherstripping: Unique State-Of-The-Art Q-LON®. Minimizes air infiltration, completely surrounds windows, always maintains shape, reduces drafts, reduces dust and pollen, plus energy saving.
- Glass: Ford Sunglas®, minimizes UV and IR radiation which protects interior furnishings and saves energy. Glass is recessed into frame, marine glazing, cannot be popped out, double strength offers superior strength and resistance to breakage. Glass has no flaws, weak spots, or distortion. Lexan Glass is also available.
- Sashes: PVC cam-glides, slides easily, disassembles from inside, easy removal for cleaning, interlock for tight fit between sashes, no air, or bug infiltration.
- Screen: Solar-mesh fiberglass, Teflon coated, easy to clean, damage resistant, self-mending, frame extruded vs. rollform for strength.
- Hurricane Clips: Patented clips protect home during high wind, provides additional security.
- Color: Electrostatically applied polyester powder finish, will not chip, flake or peel, never needs painting.
- Locks: High performance zinc carbide double deadbolts with stainless steel springs provide maximum security with positive lock into extruded frame. Cannot be opened from the outside, also invisible from the outside. Recessed finger wells for easy operation.
- Geon Thermabrake: Minimizes conduction between window frames.
Complete our online form to schedule your in-home consultation. We will assist you with any and all storm windows information, purchase and installation. For information on our other products, please contact us to learn more.